I am currently an In-Network Provider with the following insurance companies:
- United Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Tricare/Tricare West
Please note, reimbursement is not guaranteed as all insurance companies vary for coverage of Medical Nutrition Therapy.
- It is suggested that you contact your insurance company before the visit to verify coverage.
- You want to ask if you have a benefit for Medical Nutrition Therapy using CPT codes 97802 and 97803.
- Ask how may visits you are allowed and if there is a copay
I offer a discount for those who choose to private pay. I am happy to provide a Superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- All fees will be paid up front at beginning of the appointment.
- Cash, check, credit and debit card are accepted.
- We kindly request at least 24-hour notice of cancellation.
For missed appointments or appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, there is a $50 charge for the missed visit.
GI Nutrition NW, LLC follows Portland and Beaverton School District snow day protocol. If Portland and Beaverton School District is closed, GI Nutrition NW, LLC will be closed. All appointments will be rescheduled.