Tina is currently an In-Network Provider with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- First Choice Health
Please note, reimbursement is not guaranteed as all insurance companies vary for coverage of Medical Nutrition Therapy.
I will ask to keep a credit card on file in the event that insurance does not cover the nutrition consultations.
- It is suggested that you contact your insurance company before the visit to verify coverage.
- Ask if you have a benefit for Medical Nutrition Therapy using CPT codes 97802 and 97803.
- Ask if a physician referral is required.
- Ask how may visits you are allowed.
- Ask if there is a copay.
For private pay-
- All fees will be paid up front at beginning of the appointment.
- Cash, check, credit and debit card are accepted.
- We kindly request at least 24-hour notice of cancellation.
For missed appointments or appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, there is a $75 fee for the missed visit.
GI Nutrition NW, LLC follows Portland and Beaverton School District snow day protocol. If Portland and Beaverton School District is closed, GI Nutrition NW, LLC will be closed. All appointments will be rescheduled unless other arrangements have been made.