- abdominal pain and/or cramping
- bloating and/or distension
- excessive gas and/or malodorous (smelly) gas
- diarrhea/loose stool
- constipation (hard, dry stools that are difficult to pass which result in pushing, straining, and extensive time spent in the bathroom)
- sudden urgent need to evacuate bowels
- feeling full quickly after a meal
- nausea and/or vomiting
- unintentional weight loss
Specializing in Digestive Health
Have you been diagnosed with IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, or gastroparesis?
If so, you may be experiencing one or more of the following symptoms…
“Tina was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful in assisting me with a personal and individualized, optimal nutrition plan. I appreciated her information, input and willingness to help educate me regarding a healthier diet plan.” ~Cathie~
Improve Your Gut Health!
“As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with 25 years of experience working with individuals with gastrointestinal conditions, I am confident that I can assist you in reducing your digestive symptoms and improving your quality of life.” ~Tina~